Discovering and Expressing Your “Passion Power” ™
In a TNT – Time-Numbers-Technology – Driven & Distracted World, getting and holding people’s attention is critical. Capturing your audience is necessary, but still not sufficient. As noted by a Diversity Consultant and the Program Coordinator for the Human Resources of Palm Beach County, FL (the local SHRM affiliate: (The Stress Doc ™) has a way of captivating the audience and makes them want to hear more…a must hear! The Doc’s “how to” blend of FUN and mind-expanding concepts and dynamic small-large group exercises is for anyone that wants to be a more compelling and connecting leader-communicator. Consider three captivating keys/questions:
a) Are you exploring, developing, and bringing your best “Energy, Experience, and Expertise”?
b) Are you “Being Heard or Just Making Noise”
c) Are you building collaborative relationships enabling you to maximize diversity, productivity, and creativity?
• Discover the Stress Doc’s New KISS(es) and other attention-grabbing, conflict-reducing, and thought-provoking tools
• Grasp and Bring to Life the Doc’s Passion Power: Model & Method (including the Higher Power of Humor)
• Become a more captivating communicator: build more productive, stronger interacting, and coordinating teams.
Key Learning Objectives
1. Quickly capture an audience through the Stress Doc’s New KISS: “Keep It Short & Smart” and Memorable MISS: Sassy & Surprising”; “Less Is More (More or Less)” and “Stand Out…Don’t Just Be Outstanding”
2. Through a playfully “out-rage-ous” exercise, learn to disarm conflict by and asking “Good Questions” while “Building Trust”
3. Discover and discuss, then bring to life through storytelling the Stress Doc’s acclaimed “Five ‘P’ Passion Power Model” – being Purposeful-Provocative-Passionate-Playful-Philosophical
4. Grasp the Five “A”s of Arousing, Connecting & Energizing (ACE) Communication: Attention-Anticipation-Animation-Activation-Actualization
5. Gain participatory, “Helmet’s Off” structures, skills, and strategies for making your teams more “Inclusive, Involving and Inspired”
Seek the higher power of Stress Doc Humor: May the Farce Be with You!
Don’t miss your appointment with the Stress Doc.
Virginia Beach-Hampton Roads SHRM luncheon speaker — “Keys to Captivating an Audience,” Apr 12, 2017
This Apr 12th, spoke at the Virginia Beach-Hampton Roads SHRM luncheon — “Keys to Captivating an Audience?”
As HR-VB SHRM Program Chair, Kelly Lane, noted:
Dear Mark, We laughed, we learned and we connected! Much valuable information wrapped in humor and humanity! Take Care,
Kelly Lane, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Director
Have you seen this link with event pics and comments?:
Additional 4/12 HR-SHRM Testimonials
Mark Gorkin helping us all be better communicators and facilitators at this month’s HRSHRM chapter meeting…AND he rapped for us!
Karis T, SPHR, SHRM-SCP (the photographer and original post person)
So good to see you again yesterday. You’re an absolute delight to listen to and an inspiration for those of us that may be introverted that there is hope to come out of our shell. K, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Great presentation!!! I was motivated the moment I entered the door. I walked out very energized!!
Tay Lane, PHR
Thank you for such a great presentation on Thursday. Also, I am hoping we can connect over the phone. I am doing some presentations and I want to start incorporating some of your great ideas!!! Thank you again, Susan Barr, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Great presentation today. Love that it was so unexpected!
Claudine Baggett, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Michelle Hurst, PHR, SHRM-CP