During the past 1.5 years, the Stress Doc has been leading a variety of very well-received Diversity & Inclusion , Stress Resilience, as well as Team Building programs — from Lunch & Learns to half-day workshops with a variety of Health and Human Services Agencies, HRSA, and the Office of Civil Rights, Office of the Secretary, Dept. of Commerce. Programs include:
1) D&I “Lunch & Learn” series on Wednesday, December 12, 2018; “Cross Cultural Diversity”; as it was during the partial government shutdown there was a strong “Stress Resilience” component.
2) He was invited back to speak at a Regional D/I in-room & virtual conference in March 2019 on Workplace Stress. This event led to his working with HRSA
3) For Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) | Office of Civil Rights, Diversity and Inclusion (OCRDI a half-day “Stress and Team-building” program for an in-room and virtual audience.
4) For ACF/DHHS led a half-day Diversity/Inclusion and Stress Resilience/Team-Building program, Sep. 2019.
5) Client Service & Resolution Division, Office of Civil Rights, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce; Cross-Cultural Diversity, One-day workshop, 20 attendees[katb_testimonial group=”all” number=”all” by=”random” id=”10″ rotate=”no” layout=”0″ schema=”default”] [katb_testimonial group=”all” number=”all” by=”random” id=”11″ rotate=”no” layout=”0″ schema=”default”]